“Liveability and Position + Great Extras - EVEN A WORKSHOP!”
A truly inviting 4 bedroom HOME with a uniquely designed corner block floorplan, offering two entrances, multiple living spaces and each of the four bedrooms at their own corner of the house! This high quality, well finished, fitted and maintained home with all conveniences provided is perfect for retirees, older or school age families wanting privacy along with outlook and simplicity. Set among established gardens with an open space buffer and a view to the new Coles and aged-care opposite, here's a home that MUST be found by YOU before all others!
- Front verandah and formal tiled entry - facing east
- Spacious formal lounge room with ceiling fan
- DUCTED and zone-controlled AIR-CONDITIONING throughout
- Centrally positioned kitchen and open living area forms the heart of the home
- Designer kitchen with backlit display cupboards, breakfast bar, electric appliances and temp adjustable hot water
- Adjoining open family living room with flow to outside covered entertaining area
- Main bathroom with shower, bath, separate powder room and separate toilet off kitchen/living - great for guests!
- Separate laundry with bench and cupboard space and external door to side of home - covered access to second drying line
- Sizable main bedroom to front of home with eastern bay window, ceiling fan, big walk-in robe and en-suite
- Second bedroom to front with eastern bay window - also perfect as a reading/hobby room
- Third bedroom tucked in behind lounge with northern window, ceiling fan and easy access to driveway entrance - perfect for home office!
- Fourth bedroom to rear, off family living room - with tv point
- Double lock-up garage with internal access, remote controlled panel lift door and good size storage cupboard
- Security screens and doors throughout
- Window locks
- Quality press button light switches throughout
- Good hallway storage cupboards
- Good exterior lighting coverage
- Covered outdoor entertaining patio with retractable sun blinds
- Established private garden landscaping with vege-planter boxes and easy care lawn area to rear yard
- 2 rainwater tanks for garden use
- 5m x 3m POWERED SHED for tools, toys or hobbies
- Instant gas hot water system - natural gas
- NBN connected
- A 2003 Ron Cullen built home
Located well to nearby schools, shops and parks this home is a GENUINE quality find among similar homes. If you are seeking 'champagne on a beer' budget for your next home this VALUE packed possibility "JUST" cannot be surpassed. Make this one YOURS today!