Waterbird Habitat Practically On Doorstep. Great Street Appeal.
I'M EXCITED to present this Rangeville opportunity with LOVELY STREET APPEAL only 30 METRES to the beautiful Waterbird Habitat!
- Currently earning $310.00/wk
- Leased until late April 2021
- Gross rent return 4.75% p.a. based on Offers Over price
NEAT AND TIDY, this home offers:
- A wide welcoming entry-way
- Leads to a spacious lounge room
::::: With new carpet!
- This flows to the dining room
- Original kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking and large pantry
- Wood-look floors to the kitchen and hallways
- Lovely timber embellishments to the window trims
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in-robes
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower and vanity
- A separate toilet
- Large laundry
- And best possible internet connection with Fibre to actual home, not just the street
- A double carport
- A large private front courtyard
::::: With wrought-iron fencing and brickwork embellishments
- 626 square metre allotment
::::: This is fully-fenced
::::: With established leafy gardens
- Lovely street appeal
- Just east of Mackenzie/Alderley St roundabout
- 30m to Waterbird Habitat
- 30m to Garnett Lehmann Parklands
- 820m to High Street Shops
- 1km to Gabbinbar Primary School
- 1.8km to Centenary Heights High School
THE WATERBIRD HABITAT location makes this particular Rangeville location a total highlight, so naturally this special opportunity comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by right now to answer your questions or to book your look. SELECT AND YIELD, OR SEE AND LOVE!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Allotment Size: 626m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 21.2m wide x 29.8m deep (approx.)
- State School Zone: Gabbinbar Primary (P-6, 1km) and Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.8km)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.